DIN En 818-2 G80 Lifting Alloy Steel Chain with Two Hook Industrial Lifting Anchor Chain
|FOB Price:||US $0.85 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||100 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Meters||US $0.85/ Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: G80
- Structure: Welded Chain
- Chain Size: 6mm-30mm
- Standard: Australian, JIS, DIN763, DIN568
- Function: Lifting
- Transport Package: Plastic Drum/ Iron Drum
- Origin: China
- Material: Alloy
- Surface Treatment: Baking Paint
- Feature: Fire Resistant, Oil Resistant, Heat Resistant
- Surface: Zinc, Black, Self-Color
- Trademark: HUGO
- Specification: 1.2*0.6*1.05m
- HS Code: 73158200
G80 lifting load chain:
Material: carbon steel
Surface treatments: galvanized, black painted, self-color, polishing, plastic spraying
Colors: self color, red , grey, green, as your requests
Applications: ship, iron and steel industry, petroleum chemical industry, coal mine
Packing and delivery:
Packing details: bulk packing, packed in plastic drum
Iron drum, then in pallet, according to your requirements
Delivery details: usually 10 days after receiving your irrevocable L/C or advance payment
1) Nearly 20 years experience in production
2) Owned factory
3) ODM, OEM service
4) Research and development team with professional technology
5) Excellent marketing team with superb business level
|Diameter (mm)||Inside length (mm)||Outside width min (mm)||Weight kg/m||Test load (kN)|
1.Is your product customized?
Thanks for your question. Yes, because the working condition are different, all our products are customized depending on detail requirement! So if you give us more information about the lift capacity, span, lift height, power source and other specials, we will give you a very quick quote!
2. What's the information should i provide when inquiry?
Thanks for your question. The more information you provide, the accurate solution we can prepare for you! The information such as the lift capacity, span, ift height, power source or other specials you give us will be more appreciated.
3. How many operation methods for my selection?
Thanks for your question. The standard operating methods we provide is pendent controller with push buttons. Meanwhile, we can also provide the remote control with push buttons and the cabin(space capsule seat) control with joystick. You can choose any of them, just tell us!
4. The space of my workshop is limited, can the crane ok for mine?
Thanks for your question. For low headroom workshop, we have the special products. The detail dimension please consult our professional enfineer.
5. What's the information should i provide when inquiry?
a. How much is the maximze lifting weight of the hoist?
b. Have you installed the rails? Do you need us supply the rails? How long is it?
c. Where are the working environment?